Thursday, June 19, 2008

What kind of Dane am I?

I'm ashamed.

Having already posted twice on music, I have just realized that none of these posts concern Danish music. I should get my passport revoked.

To underline my danish citizenship and ensure my sensitive readers that I truly am a nationalistic flag-worshipping, queen-loving, pig-eating dane - I rush to you with a Danish treat from the chart-topper Danish electronica-band, the stylish Spleen United. Having released their second album Neanderthal this spring, they recently played two sold-out concerts at trendy Vega, the latest of which I attended some weeks ago. A very good concert, I must say, though a miniscule critique might be that they seem nearly too perfect on stage. For my live-concerts, I like a bit of impulsiveness and unpredictability - the moments of genius that occur when going where you might fail.

Suburbia is the upbeat party-starter track on Neanderthal, and the first track to get released on video. And thanks to Youtube - some things are for free.

No comments: