Tuesday, June 3, 2008

First post

Well, I'm back.

After disappearing from the nets for a few months - after careful consideration I've decided to polute the blogosphere with another ill-fated blog. I give this project a 15% chance of being active at the end of the year. As you will note, this time around I will be ranting in English in a feeble attempt to cater for my international acquaintances.

In keeping with the tradition of most personal blogs I've read, I'll treat this space as my personal spillover of random thoughts written during hangovers or after working long hours, populated with far too long sentences, and mostly impenetrable to others. As you will have noted from the carefully selected title, it will probably revolve mostly around music and science. In practice, I will probably end up posting youtube clips, stolen comics, and pictures of the Little Mermaid (again to cater for my international acquaintances, you see).

Well, here goes.

...

Ah. I nearly forgot the youtube-clip. These days, I'm listening to electronic music quite a lot. Just moments ago, the exquisite (yes, Søren, I'm stealing your phrases) Nine Inch Nails song, Somewhat Damaged came on. Highly recommended.

2 comments:

Jean K. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jean K. said...

Hi, great the blog!
So here is a comment to prove that you DO have international acquaintance!

Cheers

Jean K