Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Downtime

In between trying to write an article I am, like everybody else of course, trying to download Firefox 3 - the last version of the famous browser widely rumoured to be faster than a speeding bullet, easier to use than a teaspoon, and slimmer than a stickman. According to schedule it was to be released just about 57 minutes ago. Not surprisingly - right now, though, the webservers at Mozilla are taking a bit of a beating...

This in turn means that I find myself staring at a screen like the one on the right.

I forget why, but while idly browsing around - in an attempt to escape writing - I stumble upon a splendidly named webservice: downforeveryoneorjustme.com

And no, it's not just me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The kind lady at Mozilla says "Yes, it hurts.".