Monday, November 16, 2009

Yes, I am a Sucker for Good Pop

I recently discovered splendid Web 2.0 (oh, the proliferance of terms with next-to-no information content) music-site The Hype Machine. The site solves a simple problem: Tracking and listening to all the splendid songs that are blogged - and thus eponymously 'hyped' - on the internets.

Good old Carpark North just popped up, being blogged about by an American. In particular, it was their tribute to the raging hormones of youth, Human. The award-winning video by Martin Thurah is simply fantastic. The song is strong one, but it was only when I watched the video, that I really felt the song. Take the time to watch the video - preferably in a larger window than the one below:

2 comments:

Mikkel said...

Side note. It is filmed at my old public school, Kirkebjerg Skole.

Mikkel

Unknown said...

Ah. Interesting. That's actually close to where we live now. I wonder, if it's actually the school-district for Asbjørn...