Saturday, November 29, 2008

A crazy, crazy life

Where have I been, you ask?

I'm in my cellar. Writing my dissertation. It's not too bad. No really. I'm ok.

When I look out, I can sometimes see people walking past the window. I notice when the sun sets, because then I have to turn on another light. And sometimes I get up and walk a bit about, and play hockey with myself - bouncing a ball against the wall.

Today, something incredible happened. After lunch, I ate a clementine - and it had 26 seeds in it! How about that!

6 comments:

Ebbe said...

That's an incredible commitment, Troels. After finding three I would have tossed the sucker.

Unknown said...

Bah. A typical product of generation zap.

Ebbe said...

You're right. I should rather look with disappointment at my maid for having bought such lousy fruit. And then toss it at her.

Unknown said...

My, my. How fast we drop any pretense of having a social mindset, when we suddenly find ourselves at the top of the capitalist food chain.

Ebbe said...

Well, it's a bluff. I'd vote for Enhedslisten. :-)

Unknown said...

That's what they'll all say, when the revolution comes.